This document includes General sales conditions and terms which regulate the online purchase through the web www.siwafigli.com (“Website”), owned by Siwa & Figli di Stanojlovic Ivan ,located in Castelfidardo (Ancona-Italy), Via Marcora 23, VAT number 02258160429.
The products and services provided are sold on the website directly by Siwa & Figli di Stanojlovic Ivan., located in, Via G. Marcora 23, 60022 Castelfidardo, VAT number 02258160429, registered as a company in a Territory Register in Ancona n°173549 (the “Seller”). For further Information, it is possible to contact a Customer Service by phone +39 0717821294 or by email email@example.com The Seller reserves the right to modify the General sales conditions in any moment; The eventual new rules are to be applied upon publication of these on the website and will be applied to the sales at the same time. The Sellers inviter the Customer to read with attention these Sales Conditions , before any purchase on this website,
Commercial politics – Application area
1 - The company mission is to promote and sell their handmade, which include products and musical accessories.
2 - Before sending a purchase order, the Customer is invited to verify the sales conditions and terms.
3 - The Conditions and Terms are published on the website homepage and viewable by the Customer in any moment, before placing an order and need to be expressly accepted by a Customer in a way to proceed with the order.
How to conclude a contract with Siwa & Figli di Stanojlovic Ivan 1.In order to conclude a contract for one or more he Customer needs to fill in the order form, paying attention to fill in all data sas requested and to send it, in electronc form, to the Seller ( following the instructions on the website). 2. In order to conclude the contract, it is necessary to register an account on the website.
The customer, in any case, assume responsability to provide correct information regarding personal datas inserted in the website during the registration or provided to the Seller during a purchase order.It is to underline that any damage/delay/unpleasant issue due to the incorrectness to the personal data provided at the registration and or modifies afterwards cannot be charged to the Seller.
3. Before proceeding with the purchase, the Customer is obliged to read carefully General sales Conditions and terms.
4.The contract is concluded when, after the verification of order details by a Customer,the Seller receives per email the order form.
5.The language used to conclude a contract with the Seller is Italian and for the residents outside Italy it is available the translation in Serbian and English.
6. The prices of the products could be updated. The Customer needs to assure about the final price od the purchase before sending a purchase order. 7. The purchase orders that are related to the countries outside Italy are subject to the shipping rates based on the indicated and could be subject to the variation during the time. 8. Generally, all the items on the website are ready for immediate delivery. By the way,the Seller cannot be responsible in any case for the temporary unavailability of one or more products. In case specific products of the website are non available anymore after the Customer has sent the order form, the Reseller will inform the Customer about unavailability. The Reseller reserves the right to proceed with partial deliveries, prior to information to the Customer.
1.It is possible to cancel orders that are still not in working process (ex.” In the process of “waiting for a payment') through email firstname.lastname@example.org contacting the Seller by phone . +39 071 7821294 2. It is not possible to cancel orders that are in process of shipment.
Warranty and after sales assistance
1. The products offered on the website are exclusively products of high quality.
2. The Seller does not sell irregular products pr the products which quality is inferior to the quality standards offered on the market. 3. Essential features of the products are indicated on the description of each product. It is to underline that,the Customer cannot push forward any objection to the Seller regarding the product packaging. The Seller reserves the right to modify in any moment the product packaging.. 4. At the delivery of the product, the Customer needs to verify the quantity of packages in a way to see if it corresponds to the information indicated on the shipment document and to verify if the package is without visible damages, not wet or altered in anyway.
At delivery the Customer needs to: · make sure that the package is with no visible damages. If it happens, he does NOT need to accept the delivery but to leave the package to the courier. The Customer is obliged to inform the Seller in order to proceed to returning of the package containing products as soon as possible. The returning of a product to the Seller and a replacement of the item is possible only in Italy. For other countries the possibilities need to be agreed with the Seller. · sigh the transport document given by the courier, adding on the same document a following note 'CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED'. In this way it will be easier and quicker to obtain the compensation for damages. · to take a photo of the damages packaging.
5.The reseller is responsible for any defect regarding no conformity product at the moment of delivery and the Seller gives the warranty of 2 years to the Customer. The Customer can request a technical assistance under warranty through the website (contact section) or by phone (+390717821294) .
6. The warranty of the products is exclude in case of eventual troubleshooting or malfunctions caused by accidental incidents or caused by the Customer or/and by incorrect usage of the products or usage which is not indicated in the instruction sheet. Or caused by keeping a product in unsuitable places, or keeping a product exposed to the dirt and contaminants.
Shipment and delivery of the products
1. The seller ships the products in Italy and abroad through the express couriers. The delivery is programmed, through express couriers, in 1-3 working days (from Monday to Friday) from the day of the purchase order.
In any case the Seller reserves the possibility to deliver products within the maximum time of 30 days from the order confirmation per email.
For the deliveries abroad the delivery time depends on the country indicated. 2. The Seller commit himself to do anything that is necessary to comply with delivery time and in any case cannot be responsible for damages and problems caused by eventual delay. 7.4 Il costo per ogni spedizione, associata a un ordine, varierà in base ai seguenti parametri: al luogo di destinazione e al peso totale dei Prodotti acquistati con il singolo ordine.
3.All the costs mentioned below are VAT included. 4.The Customer needs to check if the package is damaged and report it immediately to the courier, refusing the delivery and reporting the problems immediately to the Seller.
Withdraw right 1.In order to have the right to withdrawl, the Customer needs to communicate it to the Seller within 7 days of the product delivery, contacting the Seller by phone +390717821294 or per email email@example.com
2. Once that the Seller received a request for Withdraw, the Seller will verify the conditions for it.
In case of acceptance by the Seller, all the shipment costs are to be charged to the Customer... Once that the request has been sent to the Seller,,the Seller will open a procedure of evaluation in a way to determine the truth about the claim and to find a possible solution. If the claim is accepted, the Customer would need to resend a product in original packaging and with no damages of the packaging and either of the product.
3.In case of acceptance of the claim,, the Seller will propose within the minimum period of 60 days. The shipping costs are on a Customer.
Once the products has been delivered to the Seller, this will be examined in order to evaluate possible damages and mishandling which were not caused by a transport. If the packaging seems to be damaged,the Seller will keep from the refund an amount /percentage for the loss of the value of the product.
The Seller will not accept any refund for the used product, as it is used and not sold as a new, but will offer a warranty of 1 year on the same.
1. The information about the privacy are included in the information section regarding the personal data protection handling which is part of Sales Conditions and Terms. 2. For any information regarding privacy , it is possible to send a specific requirement to a following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulation applied and the solution to a dispute
1. These Sales Conditions are regulated by Italian law and in particular linked to the Comsumer code, with the specific reference to a Regulation regarding distant contracts and which are regulated by a Regulation made on 9 April 2003 n. 70 and to Consumer Code D. Lgs. 6 September 2005 n. 206. 2. Any kind of dispute that refers to interpretation,executation or a resolution of Contract or which in any way is linked to General Sales Condition and Terms will be subject to the decision of the court situated in Ancona.
The access to the website and to the product purchase require a knoledge, reading and acceptance of the General Sales Conditions and Terms. If you need an assistance, regarding shipment or orders,or regarding the return of products, please go to the section dedicated to the “ Support”. For any other legal, please check General Sales Conditions and Privacy.